Denali/Escalade Front Clip!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Why is he getting rid of it? I would of loved to have the console. I went to a yard today. No Denali's in Tucson - AT ALL. But he told me there was one in Phoenix. I asked on the price for the console and he told me..........are you ready..........$540!!!! I almost fell over at the counter.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$540 for a frickin center console?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are these things made out of gold or what...

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy was in Vancouver, WA I left two messages for him. One message on the 24th and one on the 26th offering to buy what was left of it. I don't know what the deal was but according to his ad, he didn't have the title.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
$540 for a frickin center console?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are these things made out of gold or what...

I know, right? I could build one and have it wrapped for a 1/4 of that!

The guy was in Vancouver, WA I left two messages for him. One message on the 24th and one on the 26th offering to buy what was left of it. I don't know what the deal was but according to his ad, he didn't have the title.

Really??? That's fishy. I wonder what happened to it?