Replacement '96+ Ashtray Mounting Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey folks! Wanted to let everyone know that thanks to @Wildblue19 at Reversion Raceworks, I now have a small supply of 3D printed replacements for the '96+ ashtray mounting clips (GM part number 12549532). He printed some up free of charge and I'd like to get them out to whoever needs them. No one's making any money off of these, just cover actual shipping costs to your location is all I ask. I'm willing to ship these anywhere in the world. If you need some, just post in this thread and/or send me a PM. Let me know how many you need (four will do one truck) and PM me your shipping address. I can accept PayPal, Check, or USPS Money Order.

Note that these have not been test fitted in anything yet, but should be identical to the LMC sourced replacements that they were modeled from. If you get some please report back here and let us all know how they fit!

EDIT - All are spoken for, I'm out! Thanks guys!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y’all are awesome!!! I think I need some too, but don’t remember how many or what I did to mount the ashtray after breaking them. I’ll get back too you…

PM18S4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will try fdm with a .25 nozzle. If that doesn't work I have a friend with an Resin printer print it for me.

PM18S4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled the knee board out of my Suburban to get at the one remaining good clip and modeled it up.
Attached are links to the OEM clip as well as a modified version that can be printed flat such that layers aren't in the plane of most stress.
Both can be printed via FDM with a .25mm nozzle, but SLA or SLS would be better given the two necked-down regions.

OEM Clip .STL
OEM Clip .STEP

Modified Clip .STL
Modified Clip .STEP

Attachments

• 95+_Ashtray_Clip_mod.png
    95+_Ashtray_Clip_mod.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 95+_Ashtray_Clip.png
    95+_Ashtray_Clip.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 6