C1500 to 2000 Escalade/Yukon denali front end swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude lowered trucks make NO SENSE!!!!!
Okay, you're new here so I'll explain as kindly as I can. Stay in your lane. You joined a thread about a modification you don't like and then talk shìt about said modification. You won't be around here long if you keep that up. Do you, and let other people be themselves. If lowered trucks don't make sense to you, don't build or buy one. It's really just that simple.

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude. Cool it. I said I was sorry, and from now on I’ll stay out of y’all’s lowered truck and Cadillac swamped Chevy conversations. Okay?

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
entire front clip, but if you can do it it’ll be sweet.. And old school.

BUt I’m biased.

30 years ago everyone wanted to convert gmc to Chevy with billet inserts, then both to caddy/Denali, now people are converting chevys to gmc!

ypu do what you like and eventually the flavor of the week will come back around. And if it doesn’t as log. As you like it that’s all that matters.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
One thing I will say, the fogs are mostly cosmetic on the 99esky denali clip… the03-06 gmc bumper has 5” driving lights that actually work. One day I may convert mine over to the later bumper for that reason. Or I might do aftermarket projectors in the Esky fog housing To actually get some dang light out of them. Right now their only true use is as drl/ positioning lights.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, whole front clip. There's a bunch of miscellaneous items besides just the fenders, hood, grille, and bumper. Bumper impact foam (the thick molded foam behind the bumper cover), impact bar, impact bar brackets, outer brackets that support the ends of the bumper cover, a couple plastic brackets that support the grille, the headlights, turn signals.. can't remember if the tow hooks are the same as regular gmt400 tow hooks. It's been, uh, 21 (yes twenty one) years since I did my '92.

One thing I noticed on the aftermarket kit fenders, there's no tab on the sheetmetal to attach the screw for the wiper cowl corner pieces. Not sure why, but it's weird. Fairly simple to tack some metal on there if you can weld at all, then you'll just have to position the corner piece and mark/drill a hole for the screw on each side. If you go with OEM parts, the fenders will have full cladding style flares which obviously your doors and cab won't have those matching parts, so you'll be left with filling those holes. Be sure to remove the flares before mounting the fenders as several of the fasteners are no longer accessible once the fender is in place.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard