cutting coil springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started cutting half and wasn't happy so did 3/4 coil and ended up with 1.5 drop more. Gonna do the back soon as my notchs are done.if it ever stops raining I'll take some better pics
You must be registered for see images attach

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks but now i got more rubbing issues. Lol geuss I gotta take a bat to the fenders now. I can barely turn.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesnt!! Lol gonna work on the fenders some in a bit. Takes a 4 point turn to get in my driveway.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score

A 4 point turn? I'd be dead. People haul down my road. Speed limit is 30 and they think it's 65!

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same here. Lol I'm hoping when I drop the back 2 in the front will raise some. If not putting 2 in back on the front. Or some stock wheels till I bag it

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well back is done and no more rubbing as long as its a smooth turn. At full lock on the steering I have 1/4 " between tire and fender after today's modifications. Not bad for 0 offset and around a 6/9 ish drop. Well hate it or love it. Lol

And compared to a stock one