Cross drilled, Slotted or both? Brake pad choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
If that is all you got out of my source or Dylans than you must be pretty dense.

Fantastic to be called "dense" by somebody with a Bible quote in their signature.

You go, boy.

I'll be out in the driveway installing my restrictor plate since they use those in NASCAR. One of the "life rules" that I try to adhere to is to avoid arguing with somebody that's "smarter" than me. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I'm bad late I have slotted and dimpled rotors pads are almost gone now when they were good. I could stop like I hit a wall. Where I live we have idiots driving stopped in the fast lane to catch the exit they almost passed and even backing up to the exit they passed. That being said I enjoy the braking power. The increased pad wear not so good . Win some you loose some. My final add to this new stockers didn't do nothing compared to the dimpled slotted. Matter of fact my braking now is in line with new stockers

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
slotted rotors and wagner thermo-quiet pads are treating me well, stops well. not as expensive as the green pads

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly what I had on my obs, stopped great.....
Just put ebc yellow stuff on my truck about 40 miles left for break in and they are the bomb diggity. I had powers ops z36 cross drilled and slotted kit with z36 pads and the ebc's made more difference than pads and rotors