Connector ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19richie66

Reaction score
Just got back into the OBS game. 1990 C1500 longbed. I have been tidying up some things and noticed this connector hanging there. I can’t remember what it’s for. Any help is appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fwiw those wheels are probably worth more than the entire truck. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, those are Tahoe Limited wheels.

19richie66

Reaction score
Fwiw those wheels are probably worth more than the entire truck. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, those are Tahoe Limited wheels.
Yes they are. I just picked them up off marketplace. Four hour road trip. Basically bought the tires and got the wheels for free. Truck looks rough in pictures but is in fantastic, rust free condition. Truck had a topper on it most of it’s life. Interior is good with no dash cracks or tears anywhere. Just the wonderful GM paint of the day. Planing on a 2/4 drop, small upgrades and just enjoy it.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
are the wheels in 5 lug only?
Yep. The very last of the GMT400 Tahoes - 1999 and 2000 - for RWD you got the Tahoe Limited with the 16" Ronal 5 spoke, 5 lug wheels as pictured on OP's truck.. and for 4x4 you got the Tahoe Z71 with the 16" Alcoa 5 spoke, 6 lug wheels, also somewhat uncommon. Both models also got body-color "diesel" front bumpers with fog lights in the bumper holes. Tahoe Limited was only available in black, has a ground effects type body kit, and I believe both models got the two-tone leather seat treatment.

Richard