Compass Temp Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Ive got a temp mirror out of a 99 Sub , with temp sensor,mirror pigtail and even the small plastic cover for the for the wiring harness . Im thinkin $35 plus the ride .Make me an offer .Ill post pics tonight when I'm off work.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put one in my Beretta and I love it. Maybe I should add one to the truck too... I'd give ya $40.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Was at the wreckers yesterday & saw comp/temp mirrors in Buick Park Avenues, higher optioned Astro vans, Grand Ams, Grand prix's, Cadillacs, GMT800's, & 900's. Sadly most had been in front end collisions or had had the whole front ends removed, so there were no sensors to go with. But just to let you know that you don't have to use a mirror from a truck to fit in our trucks. Any GM mirror should be able to work, if you can get all the parts from the donor.
Also saw a couple of mirrors with map lights built in.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sounds like you'd make a good supervisor. Teach the damn kid or the wife to do it! It'd give 'em the braggin' rights!

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats up with the grey door panels in the background? you put grey seude in the inserts? I have a pair identicle to them im my shed, waitin to figure out the wiring for the power window conversion