Compass Temp Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Yes I did suede the inserts and the carpet at the bottom , I'm waiting on some new interior door handles so I can put em on.The tan door panels are some escalade panels I got out of the junkyard I just dyed I need to get off my butt and install em

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine! haha

Same as the one I put in the Beretta. Maybe I'll add one to the Camaro some day too.
You must be registered for see images

new2this

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a mirror with comp button on the right and mirror button on right is this pretty normal no temp??

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, 96's mirror I believe, is a compass, temp and auto-dimming mirror. I say auto-dim because it looks to be the eye for the auto-dim to the left of the buttons.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Was at the wreckers yesterday & saw comp/temp mirrors in Buick Park Avenues, higher optioned Astro vans, Grand Ams, Grand prix's, Cadillacs, GMT800's, & 900's. Sadly most had been in front end collisions or had had the whole front ends removed, so there were no sensors to go with. But just to let you know that you don't have to use a mirror from a truck to fit in our trucks. Any GM mirror should be able to work, if you can get all the parts from the donor.
Also saw a couple of mirrors with map lights built in.

I have 3 extra temp sensors if ya need one.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks! Good to know.
I have a comp/temp mirror for my '98 already, but if someone needs one, or three, I'll pick 'em up from the wreckers, & they can get the sensors from you! I could probably get up to 10 of 'em.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
im looking for the sensor how many do you have i just scored two overhead compass and temp displays from a blazer for 99 cents on ebay

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
im looking for one or two the other overhead is going to a friend of mine so i'd be looking for two temp sensors if no one can get them i can go to the yard sometime but im not sure they have em