Mirrors anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
** EDIT: These are spoken for by Joe Dirte and no longer available **

Well stupidly, I bought the wrong mirrors. After all the great tips I have received on this forum, hoping to simply Pay It Forward by offering these for Free to anyone who wants them, just cover shipping is all I ask. I have a set of OEM mirrors (power with heat) off a '99 Tahoe. I bought them locally off of CL to replace the aftermarket ones on my 2-door, but found that the plug won't work for my harness. They are in very good condition - the PO replaced them in 2005 with tow mirrors, and had these sitting in his garage for 17 years. Notice in the pics there is a little bit of leftover 3M tape from where the PO had vent visors mounted that overlapped the mirrors - should come off with a little elbow grease. These power mirrors are WITH HEAT, so an 8-pin plug, and mine are 4-plug. D'oh...

I would love to offer them for free to someone on the forum, if they could cover shipping cost only, rather than try to re-sell them on CL. First to PM me with interest and shipping address is good to go. These are boxed and ready to go. PM me please, since I am not on here all the time to watch for replies.

I will update this when they are spoken for. Hopefully not violating any rules by giving something away...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: