CHEAP CREW CAB!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's why I got my dually, to tow my truck to out of state show's, but I hope to still drive the CCstepside to show's within say 100 miles. We will see.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a cheap tow rig for sale. You never see deals like that for that price around here just rusted out **** boxes that people think are worth their weight in gold.

Reaction score
That's a cheap tow rig for sale. You never see deals like that for that price around here just rusted out **** boxes that people think are worth their weight in gold.

I know! That truck would usually have a 6g or more price on it.. bet its sold already

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a white 97 CC dually GMC on a local lot for 4K, I almost bought before I got mine, it's tan interior and power everything.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I like the tan interiors too. My crew cab came with grey interior and I am swapping it all out for a tan interior.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
That's funny you mention that. I HATE blue interiors. :smile: I like blue trucks but not blue interiors.