CHEAP CREW CAB!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Id like to see about four of them lug nuts tucking in the fender... It makes me even more mad about waiting on my tax money.. The other day i found a mint condition 86 jaguar V12 (pre Ford) had only 55k miles on it, white w/ white leather interior. only 2200 bucks. it made me really depressed. Ill never find another like the one i had.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear you, it suck's sitting, waiting, and watching things sell because you don't have the money in hand especially when you have the money coming, I just missed a new steel cowl hood that sold for $150 because of the same reason. I'll bet that jag was a fun car to drive!

Reaction score
Yes, it was.. I really miss it.. It was my dream car since i first seen one at the age of six. They were everywhere when we lived in Berlin, then never seen one since. Then one day i seen one in someones driveway. I was so fkn stoked! A few years later i did some work on there house as a trade for it :) Best felling ever is when you first crank your dream car.. And then realize, its yours.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Best felling ever is when you first crank your dream car.. And then realize, its yours.[/QUOTE]

Great Quote!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
That is a decent price for that truck. When I was looking for a cab I would see several priced about the same around Dallas and Houston.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Heck, I would keep it a long bed dually and slam it. I would like a long bed dually but I already have too much invested in my short stepside.