1994 C3500 regular cab dually 6.5td/nv4500 Ft. Worth TX cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If I were closer I’d consider it. Shipping kills the idea for me.
Asking to borrow the wrecker when we're fully staffed and down 1 truck (yes ANOTHER new Ford 7.3 'godzilla' engine is torn apart with low miles at our independent shop because he can knock it out quickly vs. waiting 5-6 weeks for Ford to get around to it under warranty) ... then driving round trip Houston to FW and back ... to pick up some old non-starting diesel, just to drag it back home where we already have 4 vehicles in the driveway/garage, to swipe wheels off it, have tires swapped around, then put stockers back on it and attempt to flip it before the HOA sends me a nastygram for an inoperable vehicle....

kills the idea for me :biggrin:

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Asking to borrow the wrecker when we're fully staffed and down 1 truck (yes ANOTHER new Ford 7.3 'godzilla' engine is torn apart with low miles at our independent shop because he can knock it out quickly vs. waiting 5-6 weeks for Ford to get around to it under warranty) ... then driving round trip Houston to FW and back ... to pick up some old non-starting diesel, just to drag it back home where we already have 4 vehicles in the driveway/garage, to swipe wheels off it, have tires swapped around, then put stockers back on it and attempt to flip it before the HOA sends me a nastygram for an inoperable vehicle....

kills the idea for me :biggrin:

Richard
What I’m hearing is if it hasn’t sold by the time the wrecker is back the idea might have some life to it!!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Fort Worth's a hop, skip, and a jump from me. Don't have $2,200, though. Wallet's already aching from the new oil pump, radiator, grille, and lights.

@someotherguy and @fancyTBI: Go 50/50 and file for joint custody... or split it in half.
Not sure I've got enough death wheels for the split. I bet that 6.5td is tough to cut through.

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll send you the ZR-1 roll pan.

Richard
I don’t know how I missed that. Or the giant dent in the bed rail. I think this is a $10,000 truck.
Fort Worth's a hop, skip, and a jump from me. Don't have $2,200, though. Wallet's already aching from the new oil pump, radiator, grille, and lights.

@someotherguy and @fancyTBI: Go 50/50 and file for joint custody... or split it in half.
This is a hilarious idea:p