Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The AC Delco tensioners are nice. They come with a new bolt with threadlocker already applied and have super intuitive markings for tensioner clocking.

I regret not waiting and ordering the AC Delco part, I'm not sure what brand I put on when I replaced the rad but it was just a cheap parts store one.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted the topper. There's a few spots that need some attention, a it could use another coat or two of clear; but I'm pretty happy with it.
You must be registered for see images attach

My buddy finally got his 7.3 put back together, so we had to get a picture while me and my brother were dropping off burning pallets.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you look into your overheating issue?

Yeah, the water pump was fine, the fan clutch is engaging like it's supposed to; the electrical pusher fan threw me off a little because I didn't realize it had to be up to a certain temp or the A/C has to be running for it to start up.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy finally got his 7.3 put back together, so we had to get a picture while me and my brother were dropping off burning pallets.

Is that your bon fire?!? I want to see that thing go up if so.

Truck looks sharp.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that your bon fire?!? I want to see that thing go up if so.

Truck looks sharp.

That fire pile is actually at my friend's house, and it's a lot bigger than it looks.
It's getting close to the size it was last winter, the last time we burnt the pile, it burned so hot, we had to move trucks from 10 feet away to about 30 feet away from the fire because tailgates and taillights started smoking.