Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I can imagine. This is the biggest one I’ve done in my backyard and you couldn’t stand within about 15’ while it was burning. That’s only 10 pallets. Probably excessive for a residential neighborhood.

You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I can imagine. This is the biggest one I’ve done in my backyard and you couldn’t stand within about 15’ while it was burning. That’s only 10 pallets. Probably excessive for a residential neighborhood.

Yeah this pile is probably about 15 feet tall and 20 feet around, I'd estimate there's probably 90 or so pallets and sheets of plywood, and a bunch of tree limbs, tree trunks, and other flammable stuff.
It's gonna be wild when it's on fire.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That fire pile is actually at my friend's house, and it's a lot bigger than it looks.
It's getting close to the size it was last winter, the last time we burnt the pile, it burned so hot, we had to move trucks from 10 feet away to about 30 feet away from the fire because tailgates and taillights started smoking.

We want a vid or this **** never went down.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Slow on updates; but most of the big stuff has been put on the back burner for the moment. I do have a little pile of parts I need to get installed as well as a few things like wrapping up my shameful 0411 wiring and getting the trailer brake wiring finished.

Did get one little thing done, got my fire extinguisher mounted so it's not rolling around under the back seat. I've got my first aid kit next to it, and I've got a little tool box I'm going to put some basic tools like a scanner, multimeter, and anything else I'd need in the event I broke down. I've got a bigger box I use for junkyard runs, but a simpler, cleaner one will be nicer to keep in the cab.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That's a nice place where you put that fire extinguisher, I've been trying to find a place to put mine in my 97. It feels nice having one, just in case something happens. :)

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a nice place where you put that fire extinguisher, I've been trying to find a place to put mine in my 97. It feels nice having one, just in case something happens. :)

It's just a little cheap insurance, I've added some extra wiring and it never hurts to have something if the smoke gets let out. I've got full faith in my wiring jobs, but better safe than sorry.
I figure a 25 dollar extinguisher is easier to replace than a burnt up truck.