Bosch Platinum +2 4305 Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I just bought some from wal-mart, they were like $8.88 per 2 pack, about to go put them on, but before I open the packages, Id like to know if they are complete ****, anyone have any good or bad luck with them?

Please don't just tell me they suck because you may not like other Bosch products.

Fire away!

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I Have ran Bosh Plugs before never had any issues with them- but I also try to change plugs at least once a year. After about a year it sems that they start to not fire as well but thats just my 2 cents.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I Have ran Bosh Plugs before never had any issues with them- but I also try to change plugs at least once a year. After about a year it sems that they start to not fire as well but thats just my 2 cents.

Every bit of information helps, I thank you for the fast response, I am very impatient. But I don't want my baby to misfire like a french handgun.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
Bosch is good. that is what i normaly use as well as AC Delco and Champion

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always just run the A/C delco good ones there all these trucks seem to really like kinda pricey but worth it.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive ran the +4s in bothe the 91 and my 99 There are alot of post on forums of guys that have had bad experienceswith bosch plugs but I really liked them

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used to run those in my 69 impala with the 454 always had good luck in that motor dont mess with the GAP on them just put them in thats all ya gotta do

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run Bosch in my S10 there a good product. I run E3 plugs in my 93 and i like those better no spark knock and ive had them in for a year (25,000 miles) and there still firing great.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
In my '97, I'm using some plugs that I got from England called "Halo's". They look like an aircraft plug. Went from 27.6 mpg to 31.9 mpg. Checked over 7 tanks of gas, 'cause I skeptical about that on the first tank or two. That was all that was changed. Not cheap, tho. About $25.00/plug. Supposed to last 80,000k (+). I've got 15,000k on 'em so far.