BNielsen's 2000 Chevy K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's ALIVE!
Fixed that quick connect; it doesn't look pretty but it works.
I feel sorry for the guys who let this thing get impounded. It runs and drives like a champ, needs a new belt and some odds and ends. But after almost 4 years of sitting it's finally getting a new lease on life.
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's ALIVE!
Fixed that quick connect; it doesn't look pretty but it works.
I feel sorry for the guys who let this thing get impounded. It runs and drives like a champ, needs a new belt and some odds and ends. But after almost 4 years of sitting it's finally getting a new lease on life.

I wouldn't feel that bad, I doubt it got towed overnight and even then they probably got a warning sticker. Time to put that pig to work!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't feel that bad, I doubt it got towed overnight and even then they probably got a warning sticker. Time to put that pig to work!
From what I was told, the usual order of impound is 2 notices a couple months apart, then impound, then they can pay to get it out; if they don't it's either off to auction or to the scrapyard.
It's going to get worked; the red truck will need to go down for some maintenance and upgrades but before that I need to give the crew the love first. It definitely needs tows after all the maintenance.
I hate the dumbo mirrors with a fiery passion after years of my K2XX mirrors.