BIG Trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought I would share a few trucks from work, I worked there for 4 years washing 6 trucks and trailers and maintaining them every weekend.
Here are a few:
Black Pete
You must be registered for see images attach

Boss's Pete w/ ISX Cummins, tuned.

Boss's KW900L - Cat, tuned - 550HP

KW900L- ISX Cummins

And this is how we tractor pull!

Truck is a KWT800 - 580K
Tractors are JD 4450 and 4455

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Not sure why but I like the first KW the best even tho looking between the KW's the only difference appears to be decals and lighting

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah I also like the earlier style of the first 2 with the air catcher sitting against the hood and the front bumper that's not got that curve to match tires. I know the curved bumper is all about decreasing crossdrafts under the front of cab, but can you imagine a tire belt coming loose and snagging that sharp upper corner? eeek!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'm partial to ones that look like this

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Heck yeah, I love customized semi's, I have been to 4 state truck part's in SW MO. several times, it's where trick my truck is filmed, everytime I go there I see some badass semi's!

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I work for Peterbilt and get to sell all the goodies to make them look like that.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure why but I like the first KW the best even tho looking between the KW's the only difference appears to be decals and lighting

They are exactly the same just different engines and decals. the one with the cat has a different then stock bumper because he hit a deer.

Yeah I also like the earlier style of the first 2 with the air catcher sitting against the hood and the front bumper that's not got that curve to match tires. I know the curved bumper is all about decreasing crossdrafts under the front of cab, but can you imagine a tire belt coming loose and snagging that sharp upper corner? eeek!

My boss's KW has a different bumper since he hit a deer, I do agree though I hate that curve.

I love that truck and trucks like it, but that is no practical for what we do, these trucks run 150K+ miles a year through some nasty stuff, it takes enough to keep them as nice as they are.

allensherron

Reaction score
Wow! Those trucks are really awesome! Those trucks are really perfect on heavy hauling industry because it can haul and load heavy equipments. I wish I have a lot of money so that I can buy that big monster.