Bell tech shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright, so i bought my lowering kit and everything, the first day i bought everything, the guys at the store gave me on shock for the front and one for the back. So, i was already P-offed about that. so when i went back in, they made me pay for two more shocks for their mistake. (they gave it to me at cost, so atleast they tried right?) Well, no. They end up ordering eacvh one again, the front one comes in right, the rear one was wrong, 3 times! Now after me calling and calling over and over again... with them telling me the owner will call me back he never does! So i lost it and told them id call another store. THe other store cant order the Belltech performance shocks? Why? i dont know know ... So basicly, the shock they give me looks like it would fit, but problem is, their isnt the flat bar at the top to bolt it to the frame of the truck? Any way on adding that bar in?

i also looked on summitracing, but this is the one that comes up (looks wrong)
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/B...CHEVROLET|Model|C1500|Amount+Lowered|6.000+in.

and it should look like this:
http://www.belltech-store.com/products/belltech/shocks/rear/shock-absorber-126.html

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
the one in the summit link may be right, it has the correct part number and such. might just be an old stock pic. the nitro drop (which i don't recommend) part number is 8535. i would call summit and find out

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yeah, maybe thats what ill do, i need this shock! trucks going for an allingment on monday! i need a shock!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I wouldnt reccmomend the summitt shocks I think they sucks personaly its,what I have.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I wouldnt reccmomend the summitt shocks I think they sucks personaly its,what I have.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Really?? I love mine, when I had just one on the rear after bagging it rode better than both of the two monroes on it now.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I wouldnt even waste your money on lowered shocks. Just go to the parts store and get yourself a set of front shocks in any brand you want from a 2000 Dodge Durango 2wd with a V8. I put them in my my truck which has 2 inch drop springs and they work and fit great, and cost less then "lowered shocks".

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I had doeschtechs and i liked them, they were kinda stiff and a bit bouncy but overall a good quality shock. I run belltech street performance shocks now which are nice shocks as well, not bouncy and not too firm or soft

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have belltech sp on both my nbs crews, and waiting for my obs, love them, the piece you mention bolting is just pressed thru the bushing i believe, would think u could buy one, rob one from the old shock, but personally id be showing my ass and getting what i paid for haha