APC CLEAR HEADLIGHT HOUSINGS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna order today, should be here tomorrow. They've got a Warehouse in Dallas, so it should be a 1 day delivery from them to me.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are glass and good quality too. I just couldn't get them to fit like I want. . . .

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just received confirmation on my next set of HL from Brock supply. Will let you know in the morning when I get them in.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here we go, just got my second pair of HL's in. The second pair looks just as good but in plastic lenses. They didn't come with the low beam shield but I did some measuring and I think these will definitely work. Will keep you posted.

You must be registered for see images attach

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed the HL's last night in a hurry so they might still need some tweaking so let me know what you think. They fit like a glove and needed no modifications to the bracket or adjusting the lights to fit. The only thing is they don't have the glare shield for the low beams. Very happy over all.

Before:

After:

Last edited: