APC CLEAR HEADLIGHT HOUSINGS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone used the APC brand clear headlights? How is the fitment and quality.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered those APC headlights on Monday and look what the brown truck dropped off this morning. Pretty darn quick if you ask me.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I was surprised when I opened the box to inspect them. They are GLASS, I was expecting plastic. Everything looks beefier, brackets, adjusters. Let's hope they fit without any modifications.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed a set of thoses in a 95 a while back they fit really well and I liked the fact they were glass.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and put them in during lunch. Keep you posted. . . .

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Those look like they would work good with hid's because of the glare shield.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the primary reason I got these. Did not expect them to be glass, oh well. I tried putting one of the lights on the original bracket of the truck. It sticks out more than I would like it to. I'll wait till this afternoon so I can try it with its bracket and see. Just in case I don't like the way they fit, anyone has any special mods they did to fit them better?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the primary reason I got these. Did not expect them to be glass, oh well. I tried putting one of the lights on the original bracket of the truck. It sticks out more than I would like it to. I'll wait till this afternoon so I can try it with its bracket and see. Just in case I don't like the way they fit, anyone has any special mods they did to fit them better?

I used the backing plate/bracket that came with them and they fit fairly well

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks RAG, I figure I'd try the stock bracket before I start taking everything off.