APC CLEAR HEADLIGHT HOUSINGS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
You had to order them? The pep boys here in town sells those exact headlights right off the shelf, along with the fake LED parking lights.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Custom06 those are sum nice headlights... I found sum at the yard but the housing was broken... So i decided 2 test those glass lenses and i must say they held up pretty damn well... U got a link from where u bought them..?

I bought these thru Amazon. . . .

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried to aim them? I found that once you aim them they fit alot better

I was leaving that for last. I wanted to make them fit flush first and then I'll worry about that later. I got them close but, I'm **** about this.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was leaving that for last. I wanted to make them fit flush first and then I'll worry about that later. I got them close but, I'm **** about this.

Yea Im the same way about stuff but once you get to aiming them they should start to fit better

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I've done all the aiming I can do and they still stick out past the grille. I'll work on it this weekend, maybe I can find a way to suck that headlight assembly inward.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I've done all the aiming I can do and they still stick out past the grille. I'll work on it this weekend, maybe I can find a way to suck that headlight assembly inward.

Don't have the lights here with me today, but just go to Amazon and type in APC headlights for chevy trucks. I tried aiming and adjusting the headlights this weekend and just couldn't get them to work for me. I am not liking the fit and just going to return these and go another route.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna try this company that I do business with today, supposedly have these and have had good luck with them. Have you heard of BROCK Supply?