Anyone used these hids and headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logant12

Reaction score
I'm looking to put some aftermarket headlights on my 97 I want clear lenses with the black in the back. I found these on Amazon they come with white hids which I don't need but would be nice. I was wondering if anyone had these and how good are they, do they let in moisture or are they flimsy. If not does anyone know where I can get the whole set of markers blinkers and lights for like under $100

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The ones you linked to are for S10s. The places with the best selections I've seen have been Amazon, CARiD and of course Ebay.

Do you mean all black or black around the edges but with the actual reflectors still chrome?
I'm thinking about buying these sometime in the near future.
http://www.carid.com/1997-chevy-ck-pickup-headlights/spyder-crystal-headlights-euro-20208561.html
You must be registered for see images attach

They also make a set with LED park lights that are all black but with the same headlights as in the pic, and they make them smoked too. I believe you can also get 100% black everything with clear lenses too.
Please don't put HID's in regular halogen housings. They need to be in projectors or else they'll just scatter light everywhere and blind people and won't even live up to their potential.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can find many sets on ebay for anywhere between $60-$100. Typically they are about $68- $90. I was informed typically the seals aren't the best on replacement lights so its best to run clear silicone around the seals on the back of the light to avoid moisture.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just type in your year truck and go click on parts category and then you will see....thousands of selections for lights!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2 on not running HIDs in housings designed for halogens. If you do for whatever reason, at least make sure they have a glare cap over the low beam bulb. Honestly, I'm not sure why so many people want HIDs on these trucks anyway. The 4-Hi mod with factory halogens is PLENTY bright as long as your lenses are in decent shape.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can find many sets on ebay for anywhere between $60-$100. Typically they are about $68- $90. I was informed typically the seals aren't the best on replacement lights so its best to run clear silicone around the seals on the back of the light to avoid moisture.

To add to this... I've had to seal up some cheap eBay stuff, corner lights etc. But my headlights, park lights and tails are all name brand Anzo housings and I haven't had any moisture issues with them at all.