Anyone know who's truck this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I want to find out what his rear set up contains, wheel specs, tire size and suspension. I want to mimick this look, even the wheels!
You must be registered for see images attach

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont know whose truck that is, but when you find out the info about the wheels can you send me a pm?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Seen it on gmfs I believe it belongs to one of the rgv guys in Texas. 8/11 drop on 22" raceline burst wheels, cant remeber the wheel specs tho but im pretty sure the rear end was narrowed. One of my favorite static obs trucks!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Seen it on gmfs I believe it belongs to one of the rgv guys in Texas. 8/11 drop on 22" raceline burst wheels, cant remeber the wheel specs tho but im pretty sure the rear end was narrowed. One of my favorite static obs trucks!

That where I saw it, in the street section on the obs thread. It was posted by Carlos hd but pm'ed him and it's not his truck.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I want to find out what his rear set up contains, wheel specs, tire size and suspension. I want to mimick this look, even the wheels!

first thing I'd do with that is rip off the valence on a bump in the road.... looks nice though

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Yeah, I busted mine on the corner just coming out of my driveway at 5/8. I don't know how he can turn his front wheels if it's static.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
More pics!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful truck. I find it hard to believe that's a static drop, unless it's only driven at shows...