Anyone have a Stereo with DUAL Camera inputs? Front and Reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a stereo that can support two cameras. I'd like to get one for the front grill so I can watch my front tow hitch as well as the reverse (but not at the same time). Do you guys have any recommendations that won't break the bank? Or other ideas?

Thanks

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You could get crafty and make both cameras use the same input and a switch to determine which one is live. then you can use any radio with backup camera support.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You could get crafty and make both cameras use the same input and a switch to determine which one is live. then you can use any radio with backup camera support.

I wouldn't be opposed to that..BUT how do you do that?

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would depend on the connection type used by the cameras. You're basically looking at making something like an old A/B switch used on old computers. Depending on the connector, there might already be an off the shelf option.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pioneer makes models with both inputs. I run a AVH2440NEX in my 92. You can also use

Thank you. That is a nice stereo! A little out of my range at the moment. Definitely want android play but I'm sure prices will come down in a year.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. That is a nice stereo! A little out of my range at the moment. Definitely want android play but I'm sure prices will come down in a year.

They have a 1400 series that still has android auto and is around 199 I want to say.