...And the most disgusting seat award goes to.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
My kids will absolutely destroy an interior in no time flat! I cringe every time they ride in my truck
I have an 11 month old and an almost 3 year old, and they don't ride in any of my cars! I keep them clean for the most part, other than muddy floormats

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wife used to have a 99 burban 4x4 before the minivan. Truck held together more or less until she met me, then it fell apart. It was like ok thank God she married a mechanic, then it spilled its guts. The kids destroyed the inside of that thing. The van had only 30k on it and was neat as a pin. I told her if you want this one to stay nice, dont let em eat or drink in it except for water.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Wife used to have a 99 burban 4x4 before the minivan. Truck held together more or less until she met me, then it fell apart. It was like ok thank God she married a mechanic, then it spilled its guts. The kids destroyed the inside of that thing. The van had only 30k on it and was neat as a pin. I told her if you want this one to stay nice, dont let em eat or drink in it except for water.

After only having one vehicle for our family and seeing how nasty it got, when I finally bought another truck for myself, I now am obsessive about keeping it clean lol

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Try working on customer's cars that are filthy! I nearly got fired for refusing to work on a few. Until I had the service writer sit in one.

I had to do a shifter cable in this one guys 98 Silverado plow truck. I actually asked for a Hazmat suit! I sear the guy just pissed his pants in there when he was plowing! It wreaked of beer, cigarettes and urine. The floor boards were always wet no matter what time of year. And it sure was never power washed!

I had a caravan come in for a heater core a few years ago, it was so bad with dog hair, that it looked like it had shag carpet! The hair was every where, in the vents. plugged the evaporator core under the seats.......

I just can't figure it out as to why people are that disgusting. My Montes and Olds are cleaner than show room condition inside and out, the truck however gets abused, but I never have anything other than mud and sadly salt inside it. It stays clean all summer, but gets dirty over the winter. Even then I still wipe down the dash once in a while and come Spring, detailed like crazy!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Try working on customer's cars that are filthy! I nearly got fired for refusing to work on a few. Until I had the service writer sit in one.

I had to do a shifter cable in this one guys 98 Silverado plow truck. I actually asked for a Hazmat suit! I sear the guy just pissed his pants in there when he was plowing! It wreaked of beer, cigarettes and urine. The floor boards were always wet no matter what time of year. And it sure was never power washed!

I had a caravan come in for a heater core a few years ago, it was so bad with dog hair, that it looked like it had shag carpet! The hair was every where, in the vents. plugged the evaporator core under the seats.......

I just can't figure it out as to why people are that disgusting. My Montes and Olds are cleaner than show room condition inside and out, the truck however gets abused, but I never have anything other than mud and sadly salt inside it. It stays clean all summer, but gets dirty over the winter. Even then I still wipe down the dash once in a while and come Spring, detailed like crazy!

I agree that is bad, but I worked on diesels for 10 years, I don't mean F350s, I mean over the road trucks...you can only imagine how many bottles of piss ive seen