Alpine UTE 73BT - user can't figure out new interface/control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk if you saw this video but maybe that's gonna help-it shows a bit on how to do it but seem no different to how we do it.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any full pictures of it up on here I’m not sure how to look up another’s media for pictures lol

This is one of the better ones of Das Boat, in my opinion - I am not very proficient at managing info on this site so I keep things simple and post as required/requested.
Someday I'll document the journey I have had with this truck :cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Great looking truck! Glad to see I'm not the only one on here who posts as necessary with questions or stuff I've done. One of these years I might do a proper build thread ( gotta be able to do more than just basic maintenance first!).

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck! Glad to see I'm not the only one on here who posts as necessary with questions or stuff I've done. One of these years I might do a proper build thread ( gotta be able to do more than just basic maintenance first!).
Thanks - clearly I am old school :) My next stupid undertaking is trying to lower it back down but still fit Nitto's new 420V at LT325/50/R20 on 12s (which are still 33" OD) under the truck - this will go badly, be expensive and super frustrating - I should just leave well enough alone but the 305's just look too narrow......
Maybe these are a possibility ... https://www.mandhtires.com/M-H-Drag-Radials/390-40R17
As our daughter says to me on occasion, 'yer a nice fellow, but not to bright...' :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah if you see mine I have 20’s but 32.5 x 11.5 is biggest I can go due to running boards but if your bars are not as close to wheel wells then you can go actually 33x12 tires

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I’m loooking into getting a double din either pioneer or stinger I might pull the trigger on a stinger one off eBay if I can swing them down a little more on the price $300 or less but I need to compare more units from pioneer to be 100% and get my rear stock video system running or replaced I went and gotten a quote for new DD but it was really too much for everything to have a newer radio.