97 sierra cruise module question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I've been through 4 junkyard modules before I finally found one that works. Sure is nice having cruise now, after owning it without for 3 1/2 years

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since mine is a work truck I never even thought that it might have cruise control until I happened to check the stalk and discover that it does. works perfectly too. Color me surprised that a fairly basic W/T Cheyenne would have AC and cruise. I need to get busy on the interior.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Since mine is a work truck I never even thought that it might have cruise control until I happened to check the stalk and discover that it does. works perfectly too. Color me surprised that a fairly basic W/T Cheyenne would have AC and cruise. I need to get busy on the interior.
Mine doesn’t have cruise or tilt column, yet

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A tilt column is where they got cheap with mine. Please document how much of a hassle it is to transplant the column. A tilt model would be a nice improvement.
Unbolt one and bolt other one in. That simple.