!995 cheyenne add cruise control,.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phantom 309

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i get a 1995 tilt steering column with cruise control,.column comes with a key,.. will it bolt right in >? or do i need to put my ignition tumbler in it? so i gues the question is does a cheyenne have a vats? I already have the cruise module and cable, and wiring harness, but the wrong multifunction switch,. i didn't realize that 95 is the crossover year,..

Thanks for any help.

phantom 309

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i got the 1995 column today,. but it does not have the same wiring as i got out of a 93 (duh) ,. up to 94 the multifunction lever is simple twist it and pull and it has wiring and a small spade type plug,. which simply plugs into the wiring harness i got,. the module and cable look the same,.but it looks like they have integrated everything into a single plug with a bolt in it,..? I am wondering if i can unpin the correct wires and join them to the earlier 94 wires that activate the cruise,. but seems the wiring colors are different,. I have searched around and i can't seem to find dedicated wiring color codes for the cruise steering column activation for a 1995
Has anyone added cruise to their 95 truck? and could tell me what i need? i have a feeling its maybe get a complete underhood harness for 95? just for the sake of hooking up 4 wires>?

appreciate any help