95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's new parts day. Sucks that the flaring tool I had ordered the die was produced incorrectly causing bad flares(2nd pic). I thought it was me being rusty lol. But 4 flares all the same.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dang bro, you got my emoji emotions all twisted up.... I couldn't decide if I wanted a thumbs up or a sad face! haha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Small but mighty peices. This is what $140 in billet aluminum looks like in regards to a manual brake conversion.

they do nice work!!! And the instructions.... well, I think they were killer, and I look at and read instructions every day!!!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Short brake lines suck big ol' donkey ****.

I got the two short lines done and they are the two hardest ones too. Now to do both front and the rear. I still need to order all the soft lines, I am debating SS lines or not. @Wh4t3v3rs what do you think?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Short brake lines suck big ol' donkey ****.

I got the two short lines done and they are the two hardest ones too. Now to do both front and the rear. I still need to order all the soft lines, I am debating SS lines or not. @Wh4t3v3rs what do you think?
I absolutely love the look of those lines!!! NICE FREAKIN JOB! SS braided is the only way on soft! You don't wanna stomp down on those nice breaks to have a stupid break line burst and you're in a wall somewhere!!! Just sayin bro. With forced induction things can get "real" real quick and you want dependability and peace of mind!!!! and once again, I'm just talking out loud.....

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I absolutely love the look of those lines!!! NICE FREAKIN JOB! SS braided is the only way on soft! You don't wanna stomp down on those nice breaks to have a stupid break line burst and you're in a wall somewhere!!! Just sayin bro. With forced induction things can get "real" real quick and you want dependability and peace of mind!!!! and once again, I'm just talking out loud.....

I am really OCD about things and brake lines is one of them. I need to get line clamps and 3/16" P-clamps too. I have to redo my fuel line routings when I have the engine out too. will need to figure out if i am going to run the corvette regulator, or the stock truck setup since I have the return line already.