95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopping point for today, no coolant drained or up on stands but I got the bumper off, had to cut one of the lower bumper bolts off and will have to cut one of the others off as the bolt is fubard, and still attached to the bumper.

You must be registered for see images attach
LOOK AT YOU!!!! Building a race truck!!! MY BUILD BUDDY!!! HAHAHA

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
LOOK AT YOU!!!! Building a race truck!!! MY BUILD BUDDY!!! HAHAHA
You are further along than me lmao. You have the engine,trans and other accoutrements to go with it. I have an engine harness, hopes and dreams lmao. but it will at least keep me occupied til I get the engine and the maintnence parts for it. $300 for engine, $450 for maintenance parts.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are further along than me lmao. You have the engine,trans and other accoutrements to go with it. I have an engine harness, hopes and dreams lmao. but it will at least keep me occupied til I get the engine and the maintnence parts for it. $300 for engine, $450 for maintenance parts.
You have a solid game plan bro!!!! It won't be long and we will be meeting at the track and loosing a day to Drag Gods!!!!! Can't freakin wait!!!! haha