95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
That should be just about it outside of the engine,trans,cross member and DS. The big ticket items have to wait a bit, we had almost $1200 in unexpected bills show up this week so I am on Ramen for a bit lmao

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so tired of big ticket items!!!!! Those things have worn me out to the point that I almost don't like spending money anymore! I'm down to like 3 or 4 from a million! haha

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I'm so tired of big ticket items!!!!! Those things have worn me out to the point that I almost don't like spending money anymore! I'm down to like 3 or 4 from a million! haha
That does not include my suspension, tires, rear axle build, bodywork/paint and interior. All in all I will have like 8k into the truck if not more.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got my engine harness done it is mostly plug and play, no emissions system, rear o2s. There was a decent amount of stuff removed(2nd pic)
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have like 5 different sizes of that stuff. Put heat shrink at the ends and it looks amazing!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here I'm using the PAC 500 to isolate the main battery from the aux battery so when he switches his ignition to Accessory it shuts off the main battery to the stereo system. He can rock it up and run the battery down and still be able to start his vehicle... Those things have a 100 uses!!!!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
And so it begins... was only 10 min to get the front lights, grille, & rad shroud out. I still need to get it up on stands, at least the front. Get the wheels off, drain both oil and coolant, the trans seemed to drain itself a while back(but will still drain the remaining). Start disconnecting the 350/60e combo and go from there. Lots of cleaning and painting to do after blowing it apart.