95 long bed dually fender.. help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wideass95

Reaction score
Hello fellow gearheads. I have a 95 C3500 longbox extended cab. I am trying to replace the rear dually fenders “ original” as they are broke and have been repaired several times by the looks of it. I bought some from classic industries. They are not as thick as the oem and they don’t have the heavy plastic mount brackets glues to them either. Has anyone ever replaced the rear fenders on their obs with those style replacements? They have a fiberglass flange on them but look very flimsy. Any ideas as to how to mount them in a way they won’t just shake and break ?
Thanks guys!
I’ve included a pic of the oem brackets.

Attachments

• IMG_5221.jpeg
    IMG_5221.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 10

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could epoxy or glue in some support to increase the overall fender strength.

Wideass95

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying to peel the plastic mounts from old fenders but I’m told the glue used is tough as hell.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Curious if the Classic fenders are the same size as the stock ones?

I almost ordered a set a while back, but looking at the measurements they have on their website, didn't seem to match up to my stockers.

Wideass95

Reaction score
Curious if the Classic fenders are the same size as the stock ones?

I almost ordered a set a while back, but looking at the measurements they have on their website, didn't seem to match up to my stockers.
Oh man ! I never checked the size. When I found they had them in stock. I was so excited to actually find them that I ordered them. They’ve been sitting in my shop for almost 6 months now.