1992 GMC Sierra XC, front fender bolts HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s videos on YouTube. Very difficult to source original GM cab mounts, although I did, most use the Prothane Urethane mounts.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Actually, check LMC Truck, they may have the rubber back in stock.

Last edited:

dwcopple

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my rearmost cab mount on driver side is toast. Bad. I'll need to get the bracket from the junkyard and weld it on the frame. I bet getting the old bolt out is gonna be hell too.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my rearmost cab mount on driver side is toast. Bad. I'll need to get the bracket from the junkyard and weld it on the frame. I bet getting the old bolt out is gonna be hell too.
Regular or extended cab?
I see extended cab. Lift carpet or vinyl and you’ll see bolts coming into cab.

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ext cab. The bolt comes up from the bottom. Head looks toast. May need to weld a nut onto it
If bolts are bad, I’d look at them from the inside, maybe PB Blast from inside too. This video shows what you could be dealing with.

dwcopple

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If bolts are bad, I’d look at them from the inside, maybe PB Blast from inside too. This video shows what you could be dealing with.
No, frame is straight. Box/body gaps are perfect