95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Wheels sold yesterday and a bit more work done on the truck today, one fender and the hood pulled. The hood was pulled with the help of my wonderful wife.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm going to pull the other fender and liner tomorrow, but that entails pulling most of the brake lines, abs unit, booster, etc...

Last edited:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Both fenders off now, the booster and ABS unit are both gone I currently have the rear line and the front two lines are left. I have to get my manual conversion bracket, nbs booster, and nicop lines 30ft should be good maybe

The original color behind my booster is absolutely awesome!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both fenders off now, the booster and ABS unit are both gone I currently have the rear line and the front two lines are left. I have to get my manual conversion bracket, nbs booster, and nicop lines 30ft should be good maybe

The original color behind my booster is absolutely awesome!

I remember when I was at that point of the build..... You're just so overwhelmed of the TO DO list!!!! You just seem to be hemorrhaging money, with nothing to show but a pile of parts....hahaha

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I remember when I was at that point of the build..... You're just so overwhelmed of the TO DO list!!!! You just seem to be hemorrhaging money, with nothing to show but a pile of parts....hahaha
Not hemorrhaging yet lol I haven't spent much in the past few weeks. I need to get the motor, cherry picker and another engine stand since mine got stolen by my ex father in law.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Well the engine will be waiting a bit longer I got my brake stuff instead. I will still need the soft lines but they will be last on the list.

Ordered:

NBS(99-06) master
Ni-Cop brake line(3/16)
Adj prop valve(wilwood style)
Manual brake conversion bracket(manualbrakes.com)
3/16 Brake line flare tool
Bench Bleeding tool for master cyl
Tubing cutter(no clue where mine went lmao)

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
It's new parts day. Sucks that the flaring tool I had ordered the die was produced incorrectly causing bad flares(2nd pic). I thought it was me being rusty lol. But 4 flares all the same.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Rusty bracket removal as well as Airbag sensor bracket removal.

Yeah I know the grinding isn't the best but for the moment it works til I blow apart the suspension.