95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
This is going to look great, need to figure out a position to mount the line lock too. No it's not mounted 100%, when I pull the engine and trans out I will clean the firewall 100%

You must be registered for see images attach

And here is another with a mounting location for the line lock @Grimpala you had mentioned something on Garage Journal so I am taking your advice lol, the line going towards the firewall will be where it gets mounted.

Grimpala

Reaction score
This is going to look great, need to figure out a position to mount the line lock too. No it's not mounted 100%, when I pull the engine and trans out I will clean the firewall 100%

And here is another with a mounting location for the line lock @Grimpala you had mentioned something on Garage Journal so I am taking your advice lol, the line going towards the firewall will be where it gets mounted.
You wont regret it.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got a little bit done today, don't have a 1-1/16 wrench to take off the ball joint castle nuts, so I'll have to get one this week. Did get the steering off and the front part of the frame cleaned up and painted.

I need to get new bumper mounts, core support mount for the D/S. Get a wrench for the ball joint nuts.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got a start on the new "radio" and the switch panel for the truck.

I ordered one of the cheap Chinese panels and have replaced all of what came with it with Carling switches, a Moroso push button and a Hella master switch.

The receiver/amp will be mounted in the double blank switch that is behind the gear shifter.

The receiver is a 100w and I have it feeding all 4 speakers on 2 channels so 50w per should be fine. I may put an equilizer in eventually.

Also need to get a label maker so I can label the switches (Fan,Fuel Pump) I am unsure what to use the 3rd switch for lol.