95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So I re-did the receiver mounting, it now goes where the cubby was, the switch panel is done I have to remount one of the lights.

@Wh4t3v3rs , James how should I wire the switch panel though. I will have a push off/pull on the rear bumper too as a master, I am thinking this switch being a second one in the cab for the same, aka redundant switch. And any idea what I should use the 3rd switch for?
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your switches will control you fuel valve, and I assume it will be ran by a relay. The problem with having two switches controlling the same relay... what if they are in different positions? One on and one off? I guess you could do them in a series and they both HAVE to be on or the circuit is off!

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meth pump? I/C spray bar?
The extra switch, I would do some lighting of some kind in the engine bay and under the car, maybe white! So if you break down or don't have a flash light, you can still see to check stuff out or repair..... make sure you do some backup lights by the rear tires so you can back into the groove!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
One switch will be Fan bypass so it is just on and i already have the circuit for that one wired on the negative side of my fan relay setup. Another switch will be on the fuel pump circuit and if it's not on no fuel pump. The third one will be lights or something, wont need rear tire lights most drag strips are really well lit. last time I raced on the street it did not end well.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Semi-wired panel, the switches are all wired. Only the in cab main power switch remains. I don't have enough 4ga to do that though. I also need to get a damn steel belted cooler so I can put the cooler in the bed and get the battery stuff finalized too. Oh and dust covers on the switches or no? @Wh4t3v3rs, @618 Syndicate thoughts?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Progress, regardless of how slow, is still progress.

Just a little heads up, make sure to do a little research when buying turbo headers if you get forward facing. I used the CX Racing and I have to change up my whole steering, but I got equal length headers! The cheap ebay ones allow you to use factory steering, but you get cheap headers. Give and take......