94' Honda Accord AKA Goldfish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol...rice krispy...its not even American...i just lost respect for this forum
As nicely as I can say this, SCREW OFF!!! If you don't like posts that show "other vehicle builds' then DON'T COME IN HERE!!! If you don't like what you see then DON'T POST ABOUT IT!!!
I personally am not into the import scene but a crap ton of planning, effort, money and wrenching went into this build and I can respect that even though it isn't "my" style. @Idle Serge deserves respect. Your comments do not.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
i just lost respect for this forum
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He posted in the correct part of the forum to share his build. Props to the quality of it too.

@Idle Serge, clean build! You ever hear of Bodevision on YouTube? He's doing an LS swap into an 88 Accord and I feel like you'd enjoy watching his videos.

Idle Serge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As nicely as I can say this, SCREW OFF!!! If you don't like posts that show "other vehicle builds' then DON'T COME IN HERE!!! If you don't like what you see then DON'T POST ABOUT IT!!!
I personally am not into the import scene but a crap ton of planning, effort, money and wrenching went into this build and I can respect that even though it isn't "my" style. @Idle Serge deserves respect. Your comments do not.

My man - I appreciate the kind words! Not everyone's cup of tea but it's been quite a journey! 10 plus years and many more to come! lol Thanks again Boss!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He posted in the correct part of the forum to share his build. Props to the quality of it too.

@Idle Serge, clean build! You ever hear of Bodevision on YouTube? He's doing an LS swap into an 88 Accord and I feel like you'd enjoy watching his videos.

LOL

I'm a check it out! LS Swap all things!!!

Class act, gents - truly appreciate the words of encouragement. :boti: