94' GMC 3500HD 4X4 Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One very cool truck you have there! Not only does it look great, but it is in amazing shape.
A duramax in there is going to make it a dream truck that I'd be proud to drive!
Please do a build thread when you get into this thing, pics are what we like!
Welcome to the forum, I support your dream of 4x4 and duramax!
Just curious, are you going to put the allison in too? A wrecked donor truck would be your friend in this scenario.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Beautiful HD! Not often (almost never) you find one that is in such nice condition and low miles. Also rare to find them with the Silverado/SLE interior/full power options, especially in the earlier years. Then put on top of that it's a 4x4 conversion which are not common at all! You sir have a unicorn there.. enjoy!

EDIT - the one thing that's throwing me off are the door handles; I'd wonder if someone swapped them out in the past, or if this is an example of a running change during the 1994 year model. 1993 HD's got the smooth handles, and every 1994 HD I've seen got the Kodiak/Topkick large grab style handles. I don't know if that means they -ALL- got them, though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Last edited:

GM4ever

Reaction score
One very cool truck you have there! Not only does it look great, but it is in amazing shape.
A duramax in there is going to make it a dream truck that I'd be proud to drive!
Please do a build thread when you get into this thing, pics are what we like!
Welcome to the forum, I support your dream of 4x4 and duramax!
Just curious, are you going to put the allison in too? A wrecked donor truck would be your friend in this scenario.
i will definitely do a build thread for sure! Im going to mate the duramax to a 96+ nv4500 they bolt up ill probably get one built to hold a lil more torque.
thats the plan find a donor and go from there.