92 Sierra SAS frame off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking awesome so far! Too bad it wont stay that shiny forever.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking awesome so far! Too bad it wont stay that shiny forever.

Thanks! I wish it would stay like that. but might as well make it look good for a while. Will help protect from rust up here in the maritimes.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Squeaky, my budget was 5k wanna know why? Because when its all said and done thats what ill have in my truck for the SAS haha.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Nice build bro! Keep up the good work. The classic II look the best since I don't think the spoke style rims don't look as good as the hole style. I am just running steelies because offroad everything gets dirty and abused

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whys you switch beds =( how much has that setup run you so far without rims and tires?
It killed me to get rid of the stepside, but it was rusted to hell and i got the fleetside for $200. Think i'm at $5k at least.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
5k holy cow. i built my camaro for less that that. i dont know why some rust oddly and others dont. mine doent have a spec but its cracked. it just hit or miss with them i guess

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5k holy cow. i built my camaro for less that that. i dont know why some rust oddly and others dont. mine doent have a spec but its cracked. it just hit or miss with them i guess
ya 5k and counting, but I make $750/week living and working at home on our farm so i dont have a lot to spend money on haha. The tops were completed rusted through, all comes down to how well it was taken care of (which it wasn't IMO). ive only had it for a couple years and have done lots of work to fix rust issues.