92 Sierra SAS frame off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
looks like a great build man keep up the good work! and for the wheels i say the m/t classic locks or side biters.
btw where'd u pick up the nv4500? I've been looking for one for a long ass time

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like a great build man keep up the good work! and for the wheels i say the m/t classic locks or side biters.
btw where'd u pick up the nv4500? I've been looking for one for a long ass time

Thanks! M/T does have some nice wheels. As for the NV4500, I actually bought it a couple years ago when i thought my trans was going (turned out to be bell housing bolts half off :s). I never even realized at the time how rare of a find I got until after. think I got it for $300 Found it on Kijiji near where I live.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow amazing

wanna come put all that stuff on my truck now...thats pretty much all the stuff i want too....

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much are you into this too total?

also i vote for the sidebitter wheels, i want some but they dont make a x10 wheel for the 6lug trucks

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow amazing

wanna come put all that stuff on my truck now...thats pretty much all the stuff i want too....
haha I would if I could, love putting new parts on!

If you don't mind me asking.. how much did those springs go for?
got them for $320 CAD with bushings

how much are you into this too total?

also i vote for the sidebitter wheels, i want some but they dont make a x10 wheel for the 6lug trucks
I have quite a bit into it about 4-5k so far i think. Isn't a budget build thats for sure!
you must be looking for some 16x10's? i know they have 15x10's

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
That's normal pricing, idk if i wanna do that or do used ones. Too many options.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i knew you wernt on a budget after seeing the parts you used, if/when i do it, i will be half on a cheap build but good parts jw what you had into it

i couldnt find the 15x10, only 15x8, if i could find the 15x10 with like 4" or so backspace would be awesome as thats what i have now and love the stance, just love the look of new wheels

my next set when these tires wear out will prolly be 17s with 37x13.5 on them