92 Sierra SAS frame off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's why I ditched all the chrome. It's all black accessories now. So I think it would look good no chrome
I got the idea for a black grille from your truck actually, all that black looks awesome. I'm thinking of having some black/smoked headlights sidemarkers etc.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you, ya if you couldnt tell i love black and red, haha. thinking of getting rid of a lot (or all) of the chrome and just having a few things of stainless steel.
the only thing i have against the sidebiters is that they have a -30mm offset in the 15x8 size, wish the offset was smaller i'd rather not have my tires sticking out that much.

well what about some bushwacker pocket style flares with those wheels.. i think that would look good.. and yes i think red and black everything and ditch the chrome

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's why I ditched all the chrome. It's all black accessories now. So I think it would look good no chrome

speaking of your truck where did you get them fron baja bar with the lights on it? i ordered one awhile back and it had poor fitment issues. looked like garbage.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a while. been pretty busy.
I recently bought a 92 C1500 frame in excellent shape. coil buckets were cut out and plated in with 3/16" plate. all 6 body mounts will be replaced with 1/4" plate custom made mounts. I will be bringing the frame in soon to start grinding and wire wheeling the hell out of it. Then primer and paint. Alson removing the lower half of the engine crossmember.
As far as tires go, they will come in when I decide between the MTZ's or the MT/R Kevlars.

Reason for the new frame
You must be registered for see images attach

C1500 frame

Body mounts that need replacing

new BM's

New wheels. Pro Comp 15x8 steelies 3.75 B.S.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
You planning on boxing that new frame? It almost looks warped in the rear.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score