92 Camaro RS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Well the truth will be told tonight. Leak down test and compression test happening. If all is good then I'll put insurance on it and daily it while the trucks getting fixed....again

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a good starting point, what are you plans for the color? The factory green looks pretty sweet.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Its good, new set of plugs and wires and it doesnt seem to miss anymore. The gap on one of the plugs was fully closed, looked the the PO just went from the box to the motor. The AIR pump junk makes it a pain to change the plugs too, had to get half of them from the bottom....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like the green too, gonna do a camo headliner to match the green on the car, give it a little southern flare.
That upsets me
Its good, new set of plugs and wires and it doesnt seem to miss anymore. The gap on one of the plugs was fully closed, looked the the PO just went from the box to the motor. The AIR pump junk makes it a pain to change the plugs too, had to get half of them from the bottom....
Delete tht

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Lookin good. Seeing all these pop up recently makes me want to find another one.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
That upsets me

Delete tht

I eventually want to redo it a darker silver and have the tan leather interior redone. Leather just cost so much to have it recovered. And I have a set of headers I'm getting from a coworker for it. So when I get those, the AIR junk will be gone

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Not much has happened with it. Put a new battery in it, and ditched the camo idea. Think I found the right color for it when it comes paint time though.
I want this type of grey
You must be registered for see images attach

With everything smoothed out like this
You must be registered for see images attach

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Got a good deal on a 2001 (I think) 6.0 vortec, intake to oil pan, but no accessories. Had a bottom end knock but is definitely rebuildable. Already paid for it just have to go pick it up next week.