92 Camaro RS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice score! Like I said in the chat thread, I'm also looking to 6.0 swap a 3rd gen. Interested to see how it goes dropping that in there.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Getting close to throwing it on the road for a few months, gonna drive it a while and see if I really want to sink a lot of money in this car.

Bought some good brake pads, was very surprised to see made in the USA on the box.
You must be registered for see images attach

I think they were past due to be replaced

Quick pic of the car

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Worked on some wiring issues tonight. Getting rid of the cheap alarm, and fixed the headlight issues. And found out I need a new E fan for it.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Had the car up for sale for a month and with how many people low balled me on the car I decided to keep it. Theyre gonna wish they had bought the car, because when I'm done with it, it will be amazing.

The look I'm going for.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Any time I see these old Camaros, they're either ragged the hell out and tired looking, or slick as hell and super sleepers or something along the lines of that.
6.0/T56 swap or something? Definitely looking forward to progress on this.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice car and good man for keeping it. After 5.3 swapping my truck I want to do a 2wd car and I can't stop youtubing 5.3/6.0 3rd Gens.

Looking forward to updates/progress as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
I've owned my 91 since high school. The body has about 107k on it, originally an L98/700R4 car . In the winter of 2011 I did a full swap to an LQ9 6.0, T56, and later fabbed an 8.8 hybrid rear for it. Looks bone stock and runs high 11s on slicks. If I could go back and do it over, I would have left it an automatic, and put a 3600 stall in it.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I've owned my 91 since high school. The body has about 107k on it, originally an L98/700R4 car . In the winter of 2011 I did a full swap to an LQ9 6.0, T56, and later fabbed an 8.8 hybrid rear for it. Looks bone stock and runs high 11s on slicks. If I could go back and do it over, I would have left it an automatic, and put a 3600 stall in it.
I keep trying to convince my dad to do a 6.0/4l80e swap on our 86 iroc but he's an old man lol

sent from my glade air freshner

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Any time I see these old Camaros, they're either ragged the hell out and tired looking, or slick as hell and super sleepers or something along the lines of that.
6.0/T56 swap or something? Definitely looking forward to progress on this.

I'll get the body straightened out first, then probably throw a baby 350 in it when I get tired of the 305. The 6.0 will go in the car eventually but I want to get everything where I can just drop it in the car and drive it in a few days before it goes in.

Nice car and good man for keeping it. After 5.3 swapping my truck I want to do a 2wd car and I can't stop youtubing 5.3/6.0 3rd Gens.

Looking forward to updates/progress as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah I really like this car, was trying to sell it to buy a 96-98 single cab truck but got tired of the $800 and $1000 offers when the car was listed for 2500

I want to stay auto with this car, probably just a built 60e

I keep trying to convince my dad to do a 6.0/4l80e swap on our 86 iroc but he's an old man lol

sent from my glade air freshner

I cant wait to start on this car, I plan on putting my heart and soul into it. Same as I did for the truck.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Idk what you plan on doing with the 6.0 but 80e ftw