92 Camaro RS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Insurance is quick to fawk you on price. I was paying 220 a month for liability when I first got my gmc. That lasted a whole 3 months before I got a quote from progressive for half that, also don't fall for the progressive snapshot thing it's bs

sent from my glade air freshner

I had an online company called Kemper Direct, paid $160 a month but they would only value the truck for KBB value (like $800) So I went to Farm Bureau and I'm paying $145 with NADA value plus $7500

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
im paying 40 for my trucks each

I just want to know that if I wreck my truck its gonna be covered for at least a good amount of what I have into it. I dont want something to happen and then the insurance company just total it out for minor damage like they did to my dads truck.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Picked up some Irocs with good 245/50/16 tires for $180 yesterday. This hurricane coming through will probably keep them from going on the car for a few days, but maybe not. Just need to put the window motors in it and get it tagged and insured, and find out what its like to daily this thing.
You must be registered for see images attach

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Well the wheels are on, had to put a new brake caliper on as well. Broke a new impact 3/8 to 1/4 adapter (using a rachet) and a newish 3/8 allen key trying to get it off. This thing is so fun to throw around on dirt even with the TBI 305 and 2.73 gears. May eventually take the 3.42 rear out the parts car and put in this one.
You must be registered for see images attach