92 Camaro RS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
What would be the advantages of ditching the TBI, Smog pump, and stock manifolds and putting on Carb, HEI, and shorty headers? I have the intake and distributor from an 87 that I used to have.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Started her up for the 1st time in a month or so and it kicked right over. I really need to start dailying this thing. Oh and learned not to do donuts in dirt with the t tops out, still spitting sand out.
You must be registered for see images attach

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
daily it!

I want to soo bad. This thing is a fun to drive, never actually drove one until I got this car, even though I've owned 3. I think I'll get tags and insurance on it when I get paid next Thursday. Insurance company only wants $55 a month for liability on it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I was amazed how cheap my insurance on my t/a was.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
thats not bad, cheaper through your parents too remember

That is under my parents name, under my name they want 288 a month. And I have no tickets, no accidents, no problems at all besides being 19. I pay $145 a month for full coverage +$7500 on the truck.

I was amazed how cheap my insurance on my t/a was.

I'm surprised by the cost as well, but I would never be able to pay for it if it was under my name.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Insurance is quick to fawk you on price. I was paying 220 a month for liability when I first got my gmc. That lasted a whole 3 months before I got a quote from progressive for half that, also don't fall for the progressive snapshot thing it's bs

sent from my glade air freshner