90-1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made a little more progress today.
Steering box swapped, Easy enough.
Pitman arm nut is bigger than any wrench or socket I have. Google says 1-5/16 ordered one of those. (Hope that's right)

I need to remember to be sure the new steering box is centered before I try and tighten the Pitman arm.

Idler arm swapped, center link bar replaced.

I accidentally cross threaded the low pressure power steering hose, so 25 dollars later that's fixed.

I need to torque everything still.
I'm still waiting on brake parts too. So after tie rods I'm sort of stuck until stuff arrives.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We're still rolling...

New pads, calipers, and steel braided brake lines. I have most of the linkage tight, cotter pins in place. I need to do final torque on the AArms still, bleed the brakes, try and set the alignment. (We'll see how that goes).

I ended up using the factory front sway bar, but man it's heavy AF. I had to use an adapter to work with the QA1 lower a arms.
Poly bushings also.

I need to find a clamp or something to hold the brake line to the a arm .

Im anxious to see how low its going to be. It claims a 4 inch drop, i think it was only 2 before.