89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
IMO i think the mirrors give a balance to our trucks, and i think every time i see a truck without mirrors it looks odd.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Hey Dwayne, I've been wanting your ask. Whats "Sour girl" mean. I thought for awhile that you were a girl. Lol. Sorry. So What's up? Is it just because the color of your truck?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Are you anticipating any warnings or repair tickets from the man?

always! lol

Hey Dwayne, I've been wanting your ask. Whats "Sour girl" mean. I thought for awhile that you were a girl. Lol. Sorry. So What's up? Is it just because the color of your truck?

the name of the color of this paint has "Sour" in it... and the name Sour Girl was inspired by a Stone Temple Pilots song.

Your truck is pretty close to the same color as mine. Wanna part with the sport mirrors?

i'll probably hang on to them. if i do end up taking them off, i have another OBS screaming to get rid of the elephant mirrors. haha

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
clay'd the truck saturday and waxed it.. stopped at an old "general store" in my area for a quick picture on the way to a cruise-in.

You must be registered for see images attach

at the cruise-in , originally i was parked beside a corvette and while i was feeding my face, she drove out of there before i got to take a picture.. which sucks because while laying frame, the truck is lower than a vette :)

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that paint really pops out in the sun! Looking great man..

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Cool pic in front of the store!
Love to have a shop like that! Heavy plank flooring. Couple of old gas pumps & some 'yard art' out front. Perfect!
I want the Coke sign & those 2 lamps.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Cool pic in front of the store!
Love to have a shop like that! Heavy plank flooring. Couple of old gas pumps & some 'yard art' out front. Perfect!
I want the Coke sign & those 2 lamps.

this makes two old general stores in my area that i've taken a pic of the truck in front of. I have permission to do a photoshoot at a log cabin (with an old barn beside it) this fall. i can't wait. the fields grow hay for horses, and once the last cut it put away, im gonna park at the house, at the barn, in the field.. i have a new camera really enjoy taking pics.

i'd love to find an old gas station with pumps.. that'd be an awesome picture

Johnc1500

Reaction score
That is a Beautiful truck! I plan on redoing this one -
after I finish my other project 1500.