89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Click settings at top, Then General settings on the left hand side under "My account" Then scroll down to "Visible Post Elements" Uncheck "Show Signatures" Click save at bottom.

thanks, i have the featured turned off now. lol

now i'll have to start associating screen names and avatar pics while trying to remember real names (of those im friends with on FB) lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
DeWayne, I've been meaning to ask you what you used for you're license hinge?
I used one off of a '60's Impala, but it sits a bit away from the rollpan so that the light does not illuminate it properly. It's a steel pan. I've thought of using a pair, factory style on each side, but then the plate won't clear to open.
I haven't found a larger flush fit light that is the right shape & size. Don't mind modding the opening for a bigger light if I do.
A closer fitting hinge would be an easier fix!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I made a plate and welded a square stub that went into my hidden hitch. Sat flush and wasn't in the way when I wanted to pull a trailer.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Al, to answer your question, i just have one of those cheap ebay ones for a monte carlo or something... my tag light is a small LED strip-like fixture.

You must be registered for see images attach

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
got tired of bumping my roll pan from time to time, so i built a drag bar to protect it..... and so i could throw out some sparks from time to time.

i hope to get some dragging pics soon.