89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Good thing to find out before it could end up messed up :)

yup.. and better to be safe than sorry. i got the UPS tracking info from Accuair last night, and the filter/traps will be here MONDAY... which means i get to spend the weekend wiring and buttoning things up while i wait on the filter traps to finish it off. i'll run new air lines and get them in place too.. i've got new rotors and pads to install and do some painting on the control arms i can also be working on.. 24 days until Layd Out At The Park... it's crunch time! lol

and still have to fix my brake lights :(

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

all the wiring is done, plumbing is done, just waiting on the Accuair filters to be delivered today, then tonight she will be 100% functional.

:banana-mario:

ignore the mud and grass on the back of the cab... haha

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Nice!! funny you mention the mud and grass... first thing I seen was the dirt.. thinking to myself, is it rusting already? Oh no..its just dirty lol

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to see a video of it!

accuair filters came in today.. won't be long :)

Nice!! funny you mention the mud and grass... first thing I seen was the dirt.. thinking to myself, is it rusting already? Oh no..its just dirty lol

i had to move it out of my folks garage last weekend for a few minutes and parked in a wet grassy area.... the truck is too light to get traction without a bed.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah they get hot, that's why I hate seeing guys plumb hard plastic air line all the way to the EDC, with no leader hose, it's only a matter of time before it melts!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
my "tribute" to Popcorn Sutton:

You must be registered for see images attach

if my bed weren't covering this up (once it's back on), i would have bought a tube bender and made the copper "prettier".

I still have to tidy up the tubing under the tanks... almost done.