89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
had a leak to address with a reducer coupling... got that swapped out and the cooper lines changed back to plastic.. no leaks now. got the bed back on.

You must be registered for see images attach

it was a real learning experience... i enjoyed every minute of it. my step-dad was a big help too, i think he's found a new appreication for a modified suspension lol.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Back lit with some LEDs & a switch for those just inside the box by the tailgate!

What a great build! Very nice job! :waytogo:

interesting idea! my step dad mentioned putting some sort of lighting back there in case i have trouble or need to service something in the dark... it's hard to work with one hand and hold a flash light with the other. im gonna look into some LED lighting. even in daylight, it would light up the bottom side of the bed and make service/maintenance easier with some good lighting.

EDIT: i thought about mounting my stock retractable light back there... but again, hard to work with two hands if one has to hold the light.